Read the Booking Terms and Conditions for Users here.
Booking Operator terms and conditions(version Oktober, 2021)
IntroductionLogPay Transport Services GmbH (“LOGPAY”) offers an online booking Platform (the “Platform”) allowing Parking Operators to make available their Parking Services (as defined below) for Users to book such Parking Services throughout Europe (together the “Service”). On our Platform it is also possible for Users to exchange experiences on Parking Services (such as in relation to Parking locations, gas stations and other facilities and services at truck rest stops in certain regions).These terms and conditions are available on here and apply to all our Services made available to the Parking Operator, through any mobile device, by email or other means. These conditions apply to every Agreement. LOGPAY hereby expressly rejects the applicability of terms and conditions that the Parking Operator seeks to impose or incorporate.Through the Platform, we (LogPay Transport Services GmbH and its (future) affiliate partners) provide an online platform through which Parking Operators – in their professional conduct of business (i.e. B2C or B2B) – can advertise, market, promote and/or offer (as applicable) their Parking Services for order, purchase, reservation and/or hire by Users, and through which relevant visitors of the Platform and Users can discover, search, compare, and (when registered) make an order, reservation, purchase and/or payment with us (i.e. for the booking and use of the relevant Parking Services).LOGPAY solely acts as a provider of the Service to the Parking Operator and/or the User. LOGPAY is not liable for any obligations and/ or financial damages relating to the Service and/or the Parking Service.By accessing, browsing and using our (mobile) website or any of our applications through whatever platform and/or placing one or more Parking Services or confirming Reservations on our Platform, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
1. Definitions1.1. Throughout these terms and conditions the following capitalized words have the following meaning (whether singular or plural):“Agreement” means every agreement entered into by LOGPAY and the Parking Operator regarding the provision of the Service and Parking Services“Available Period” means the period of time that the Parking will be accessible and the Parking Services available for Users, as indicated through the Platform.“Parking Fees” means the compensation due by Users to LOGPAY for using (part of) the Parking Services.“Parking” means the parking location containing Parking Spaces which the Parking Operator.“Parking Operator” means the professional provider of Parking(s) to whom LOGPAY provides Services under these terms.“Parking Operator Fee” means the fee that the Parking Operator will charge to LOGPAY for the Parking Services.“Parking Services” means the services delivered by a Parking Operator to LOGPAY at one or more Parking locations, which LOGPAY will make on its turn available and can be booked (collectively or separately) by Users on the Platform, such as non-reserved parking space, security services, truck washing, truck service and maintenance facilities, fuel station, food and beverages facilities, entertainment and resting facilities, personal health and hygiene facilities (showers, toilets etc.), lockers, changing rooms (exact services may vary per Parking).“Parking Space” means one or more (non-reserved) parking spaces on the Parking that is part of the Parking Services.“Platform” means a (mobile) website, app and/or platform on through which the Service is (made) available to both the Parking Operator and Users.“Reservation” means the booking or reservation by a User of (a) relevant Parking Service(s) through the Platform, which is made with LOGPAY and LOGPAY automatically makes with the Parking Operator.“Service” means the online service of providing access to i.e. the use of, the Platform, allowing Parking Operators to make available Parking Services (i.e. advertise, market, promote and/or offer the Parking Services) and Users to book, to discover, search, compare, make an order, reservation, purchase and/or pay for Parking Services.“LogPay”, “us”, “we” or “our” means LogPay Transport Services GmbH, Germany, a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Germany, registered with the commercial register of the local court (Amtsgericht) of Frankfurt am Main, Germany, and having its registered address at Schwalbacher Straße 72, 65760 Eschborn, Germany.“LOGPAY Fee” means the compensation due by the Parking Operator to LOGPAYfor the Services.“User” means any registered user of the Platform, Parking Services and/or the Service, including planners and drivers.
2. Parking Operator rights and obligations2.1. The Parking Operators shall deliver the Parking Services allowing LOGPAY to resell the Parking Services to the Users.2.2. The Parking Operator warrants that the Parking Services, including the Parking and the Parking Spaces, will be exclusively accessible and available to Users via the Platform during the Available Period. The Parking Operator may change the availability of the Parking Services via the Platform at any time.2.3. The Parking Operator shall only make the Parking Services available to the User who made the Reservation or by the vehicle driver appointed by the User and only within the agreed period. The User shall not be allowed to lease the Reservation and/or Parking Space or make it available to third parties.2.4. The Parking Operator or a third party designated by the Parking Operator must be reachable and available during the Available Period for offering assistance and support to Users in case of emergency.2.5. The Parking Operator has taken note of LOGPAY’s User terms and conditions as imposed by LOGPAY on the Users and the Parking Operator is aware of the User’s obligations and rights in that regard.2.6. The Parking Operator warrants that it is authorized to make the Parking Services (including the Parking and the Parking Spaces) available during the Available Period and shall indemnify LOGPAY for any loss suffered as a result of any breach of this warranty.2.7. The Parking Operator ensures that it provides LOGPAY with a valid VAT identification number. Should the Parking Operator fail to do so, the Parking Operator shall be liable for, and the Parking Operator will forthwith reimburse LOGPAY for, any financial damages including but not limited to tax assessments.
3. LOGPAY rights and obligations3.1. LOGPAY shall place and keep available on the Platform the Parking Services information that is made available by the Parking Operator through LOGPAY’s API during the Available Period. LOGPAY reserves the right to withdraw (the availability of) the Parking Services via the Platform where it considers it necessary to do so based on good reasons.3.2. LOGPAY is entitled to disclose that the Parking Operator is LOGPAY’s client. During the term of the Agreement, and unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Parking Operator grants LOGPAY the right to reference Parking Operator’s company and Parking name, along with relevant logo(‘s), in marketing materials and on LOGPAY’s public website.3.3. LOGPAY shall collect Parking Fees due on a best efforts basis. LOGPAY may suspend payment of the Parking Operator Fees, until the User has fully paid the Parking Fees.3.4. LOGPAY will not be responsible for any business rates payable in relation to any Parking and or the services provided at a Parking provided by the Parking Operator to a User which are not covered by a Reservation. If any such rates are deemed payable, they shall be the sole responsibility of the Parking Operator. If any User pays the Parking Operator directly, the use of the Parking and any service shall not be deemed sold by LOGPAY.3.5. LOGPAY may process and adapt the Parking Operator’s texts, graphical presentations and other content and information in such a way that these can be displayed on the Platform, in apps and through the API as required. The presentations may vary, depending on the platform used.3.6. LOGPAY endeavors to ensure the availability and correct functionality of the Platform however it does not guarantee the correctness and completeness of the information contained therein, including the identity and further details of the Users. The Platform (or parts of it) may be temporarily unavailable or availability might be limited for maintenance or other reasons, without any claims against LOGPAY arising for the Parking Operator.
4. Misconduct by Users4.1. In case of unauthorized use of a Parking and/or a Parking Space or misconduct by a User, the Parking Operator may inform LOGPAY.4.2. In case of such misbehavior, LOGPAY will be at liberty to decide when and how to deal with such User at its sole discretion. LOGPAY shall inform the Parking Operator and User of final settlements resulting from LOGPAY’s decisions in that regard.
5. Exclusivity5.1. During the term of the Agreement, the Parking Operator will not enter into any agreement with (nor enter into consultations with or otherwise deal with) a third party providing similar services as LOGPAY where such agreement, consultation or dealing would be in competition with the service provided by LOGPAY.
6. Terms and termination6.1. The Agreement between the Parking Operator and LOGPAY shall commence on the date of acceptance/ signing of the Agreement and shall be effective until terminated in accordance with clause 126.96.36.199. Either party is entitled to terminate the Agreement by written notice to the other party, taking into account at least a three (3) months’ notice period.6.3. Each party shall have the right to terminate the Agreement, by written notice, with immediate effect if: 7.3.1. the other party is declared bankrupt or has been granted suspension of payment or if a petition requesting bankruptcy or suspension of payment is filed by or on behalf of the latter;6.3.2. a liquidator, receiver, trustee or administrator is appointed for the other party or its business;6.3.3. the other party becomes insolvent or admits its inability to pay its debts as they fall due or commences negotiations with one or more of its creditors with the view to a general readjustment or rescheduling of all or part of its indebtedness; or6.3.4. the other party is in material breach of any provision of this Agreement and fails to remedy such breach within thirty (30) days after notice of such breach and the request for the remedy thereof has been received by the breaching party.6.4. Bookings for Parking Spaces existing at the date of termination shall remain unaffected by termination (however caused) of the Agreement.6.5. LOGPAY shall pay any fees owed to the Parking Operator in accordance with clause 6 within 45 days of the end of the calendar month in which the Agreement is terminated.
7. Intellectual property rights and license7.1. We retain ownership of all (intellectual property) rights, title and interest to the Platform (including all content made available by the Parking Operator in the Platform). You are not entitled to copy, scrape or otherwise use the content without our consent.7.2. By uploading text, photos/images or other content onto our Platform (for example in relation to the Parking) you warrant that you own the copyright to this content and you agree that LOGPAY may use the uploaded content on its (mobile) website and app, in (online/offline) promotional materials and publications and share the uploaded content with 3rd parties through our API.
8. Miscellaneous8.1. Disclaimer: Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law: we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by the Parking Operator due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect of our obligations under the Agreement, up to an amount of the aggregate fees payable to the Parking Operator in the six months directly preceding the liability event. We are not liable, to the extent permitted by law, for any damage, whether inflicted by/to the Parking Operator, Users or 3rd parties, resulting from theft and loss of, or other damage to the Parking, vehicles (or other belongings) of Users and you will indemnify us for any losses or damages of any third party or User unless such loss of damage is directly caused by a breach of the Agreement by us or our gross negligence of willful default.8.2. Assignment: The Parking Operator shall not transfer its rights and obligations under the Agreement to a third party without express permission from LOGPAY, which permission shall not be denied or delayed on unreasonable grounds.8.3. Variation: LOGPAY reserves the right to amend the Agreement (including these terms and conditions). Such amendments will take effect after LOGPAY makes these amendments known to the Parking Operator.8.4. Translation: We may translate the original English version of these terms and conditions into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy translation only. This means that you cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In case of any dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or an inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any local language version, the English version shall prevail.8.5. Governing law: The Agreement, these terms and conditions and the provision of our Services shall be governed by German Law.